1. You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
2. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your personal login profile.
3. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
4. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users.
5. You may not use MEGABoxOffice.com Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
6. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, login profile, graphics, photos, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the MEGABoxOffice.com service.
7. You must not modify, adapt or hack MEGABoxOffice.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with MEGABoxOffice.com.
8. You must not access MEGABoxOffice.com's private API by any other means other than the MEGABoxOffice.com application itself.
9. You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from MEGABoxOffice.com including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
10. You must not create or submit unwanted emails or comments to any MEGABoxOffice.com users/members.
11. You must not use web URLs in your name in association with “MEGA Box Office” and/or “megaboxoffice.com” without prior written consent from MEGA Box Office Ltd dba MEGABoxOffice.com.
12. You must not transmit any viruses and/or any code of a destructive nature.
13. You must not, in the use of MEGABoxOffice.com, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
14. Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your MEGABoxOffice.com account. While MEGABoxOffice.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that MEGABoxOffice.com cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the MEGABoxOffice.com service at your own risk.
1. MEGA Box Office reserves the right to modify or terminate the MEGABoxOffice.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
3. MEGA Box Office reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
4. MEGA Box Office reserves the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
6. MEGA Box Office reserves the right to reclaim login profiles on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in Content on MEGABoxOffice.com
1. Some of the MEGABoxOffice.com Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that MEGABoxOffice.com may place such advertising and promotions on the MEGABoxOffice.com Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
2. The megaboxoffice.com Services contain Content of MEGABoxOffice.com ("MEGA Box Office Content"). MEGA Box Office Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and MEGABoxOffice.com owns and retains all rights in the MEGA Box Office Content and the MEGABoxOffice.com Services. MEGABoxOffice.com hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the MEGA Box Office Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the MEGABoxOffice.com Services.
3. The MEGABoxOffice.com Services contain Content of Users and other MEGABoxOffice.com licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any MEGA Box Office Content appearing on or through the MEGABoxOffice.com Services.
4. MEGABoxOffice.com performs technical functions necessary to offer the MEGABoxOffice.com Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the MEGABoxOffice.com Services.
5. Although the Site and other MEGABoxOffice.com Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other MEGABoxOffice.com Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of MEGABoxOffice.com.
6. MEGA Box Office will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, MEGABoxOffice.com reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by MEGABoxOffice.com in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. MEGA Box Office will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the MEGABoxOffice.com Services, or the loss of any Content.
Terms on ticket(s) issued:
1. THE TICKET IS A LICENSE FROM MEGA BOX OFFICE LTD. (WHICH COLLECTIVELY WITH VENUE(S), LICENSEE(S), EVENT PROMOTER(S) OR ITS AFFILIATE(S)) (“MBO”). IT GRANTS THE HOLDER OF THE TICKET (“HOLDER”) ADMISSION TO THE TICKETED EVENT SPECIFIED ON THE TICKET FACE, SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. ANY CHILD MEASURING MORE THAN 36 INCHES IN HEIGHT REQUIRES A SEPARATE TICKET OF ADMISSION. THE TICKET MUST BE RETAINED BY THE HOLDER AT ALL TIMES DURING THE EVENT, AND MUST BE PRODUCED FOR INSPECTION UPON REQUEST. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN EVICTION FROM THE VENUE AND/OR ACCESS CONTROLLED AREA.
2. The ticket may be revoked and admission refused at any time. In the sole discretion of MBO, upon refunding the Holder the price set by MBO for the ticket (except where a refund is excluded by these terms and conditions).
3. The Holder agrees no refund(s) or exchange(s) given unless authorized by licensee, event promoter. Unless authorized by MBO, resale or attempted resale of this ticket as a price higher than the box office value (both monetary and non-monetary) of the ticket for that event is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation.
4. The ticket may not be offered, sold or otherwise used in connection with any advertising or public promotion of any business (including by way of contests, sweepstakes, giveaways or otherwise) unless specifically authorized by MBO.
5. The Holder acknowledges and agrees that any commercial or other unauthorized recording, transmission, broadcast, reproduction or other use of any picture, video, account, or logo/mark depiction relating to a ticketed event or its participants is prohibited without prior written consent from MBO, including but not limited to, venue, licensee, event promoter, as applicable. Admission to the venue is subject to compliance without provisions of applicable laws, regulation and by-laws in addition to the rules and policies established by MBO from time to time, including the Conditions for Admittance and Code of Conduct on premise.
6. Breach of any of the ticket terms and conditions may result in termination of this license and subject the Holder to denied entry or eviction from the event venue without refund or other compensation.
7. Signs, banners, flags and other articles which contain offensive content, or which include any commercial, political or religious advertisement or propaganda, may be confiscated at MBO’s discretion.
8. The use of flash photography and/or cameras with detachable lenses with strength in excess of 75mm is only permitted with prior approval of MBO.
9. The published start time and date of the event may be changed upon public notice (but not specific notice to the Holder) and such changes do not entitle the Holder to any refund or exchange.
10. MBO reserves the right to relocate the Holder’s seat location due to operational requirements and for any other reason in its sole discretion.
11. Late-comer(s) may be withheld from admission until desired time or break during an event.
12. The Holder grants permission to MBO, including but not limited to, venue, licensee, event promoter and their respective agent(s), affiliate(s) (“Licensed Parties”) to utilize in perpetuity, without compensation of any kind, the Holder’s image or likeness (and the image or likeness of any person accompanying the Holder and for whom the Holder is responsible at law) as depicted in any photograph or recording taken during or in connection with the event, for their respective marketing, advertising and/or promotional activities and/or for exhibition incidental to any live or recorded video display, broadcast or other transmission or reproduction of the event, in whole or in part.
13. THE HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISK AND DANGER of personal injury and all hazard(s) arising from or related in any way to attendance at the event.
14. The Holder agrees that MBO, venue, licensee, event promoter and their respective agent(s), affiliate(s), director(s), officer(s), employee(s), volunteer(s), of all of the foregoing are expressly released by the Holder from claim(s) arising from such causes.